No need to be constrained by light fixtures, now you can put bright light anywhere you want it! Lumicrest Medium Brightness Flexible Strip Lighting has a quality 3M self-adhesive backing – just cut it to the length you want then peel and stick it to any smooth surface! Great for accent lighting such as under stair treads, hand rails, cove accent lighting, shelf lighting and more.
Clients who have compared our Lumicrest Flexible Strip Lighting to those of our competitors choose Lumicrest because of the quality of our products. We use the highest quality LEDs available for LED strip product, for long life, and high lumen maintenance. This strip comes with 300 bright 2216 LEDs in a standard 5 meter roll (16.4 feet) and can be cut to length, as marked on the strip in 6 LED ( 10 cm / 4″) increments.
In addition, these LED strips are tightly controlled for colour consistency, so that you can be assured there will be no colour variation from one reel of LED strip to the next. For larger installations using multiple reels, this feature ensures that your display will look completely cohesive.
Requires a 24 volt DC power supply (sold separately). What size power supply do I need?
All of our products come with a full 3 year warranty. If these lights are used 8 hours per day, 7 days per week, you should expect them to last a full 15 years.
Medium brightness LED strip light is for those applications where you want to highlight an area, but don’t need high intensity light. Applications requiring more intense light output might be better served by our higher output strip which emits about 3.5 times more light.
Advantages of using 24 volt strip compared to 12 volt are:
– you can mount the power supply further away (without being concerned about voltage loss in the wires)
– the strip maintains consistent brightness over its whole length
– you can run sections longer than 5 meters with consistent brightness (as long as you choose a power supply with sufficient wattage)
If you have a question about installing LED strip, how to connect multiple reels, how many power supplies you need, or anything else, contact us. We’ll help you work it out!
* consumes only 4.8 watts per meter
* for indoor use only
* non-waterproof version (optional waterproofing available – ask us)
* we recommend 2700K warm white or 3000K clean white for kitchen under-cabinet applications
* High CRI (90+) for excellent accurate colour rendering
* LEDs taken from a single bin for colour consistency across reels of LED strip lights.
* we recommend 3000K clean white for most display lighting applications
* we recommend choosing 4000K natural white for jewelery display applications and for modern, “clean-looking” environments
* 8 mm wide