Want smooth lighting without the look of LED “dots”? Our 3000K and 4000K LED High CRI flexible strips have 128 LEDs/meter, the 2700K and 6500K have 120 LEDs/m. When used in an Aluminum Channel with Diffuser that’s at least 12 mm deep, the lighting effect is uniform, without dots.
No need to be constrained by light fixtures, now you can put bright light anywhere you want it! Lumicrest Pro Series High CRI Flexible Strip Lighting has a quality 3M self-adhesive backing – just cut it to the length you want then peel and stick it to any smooth surface! Great for under cabinets, closets, task lighting, cove lighting and whatever else you can imagine.
Lumicrest High CRI Flexible Strip Lighting has been the choice of some museums and art galleries due to how accurately it represents the colours of the objects it illuminates.
Clients who have compared our Lumicrest Pro Series – High CRI Flexible Strip Lighting LED strips to those of our competitors choose Lumicrest because of the high brightness, uniformity and colour purity of our products. It comes with 600 bright 3528 LEDs in a standard 5 meter roll (16.4 feet) and can be cut to length, as marked on the strip in 6 LED (2″) increments. Use our EasyConnect clips to apply power to the strip after cutting.
Requires a 24 volt DC power supply (sold separately). What size power supply do I need?
Our Pro Series High CRI LED Strip Light is for applications requiring a strong light for task lighting or for general illumination of a small room. Applications where you just want to highlight an area, but don’t need as much light may be be fine using our medium output strip, which emits about 1/3 as much light.
All of our products come with a full 3 year warranty. If these lights are used 8 hours per day, 7 days per week, you should expect them to last a full 15 years.
Advantages of using 24 volt strip compared to 12 volt are:
– you can mount the power supply further away (without being concerned about voltage loss in the wires)
– the strip maintains consistent brightness over its whole length
– you can run sections longer than 5 meters with consistent brightness (as long as you choose a power supply with sufficient wattage)
– more choices for color: warm white, clean white and natural white
If you have a question about installing LED strip, how to connect multiple reels, how many power supplies you need, or anything else, give us a call at
1-866-609-0282 or 416 479 0132 or contact us via the website contact form. We’ll help you work it out!
* for indoor use only
* non-waterproof version
* we recommend 2700K warm white or 3000K clean white for kitchen under-cabinet applications
* we recommend 3000K clean white for most display lighting applications
* we recommend choosing 4000K natural white or 6500K cool white for jewelry display applications and for modern, “clean-looking” environments