Amazingly narrow, only 5 mm (0.2″) wide. Perfect for when you need a bright light in a small space. Slim and discreet, yet high brightness and smooth illumination with 1,200 lumens and 120 LEDs per meter. And of course, with High CRI of 90+, to deliver the excellent light quality that Lumicrest is known for. Ask about our narrow Aluminum Channel with Diffuser available as well, it’s the ideal companion for mounting in displays or furniture units.
Comes with a quality 3M self-adhesive backing – just cut it to the length you want then peel and stick it to any smooth surface!
Clients who have compared our Lumicrest Flexible Strip Lighting to those of our competitors choose Lumicrest because of the quality of our products. We use the highest quality LEDs available for LED strip product, for long life, and high lumen maintenance. This strip comes with 600 bright 2835 LEDs in a standard 5 meter roll (16.4 feet) and can be cut to length, as marked on the strip in 6 LED ( 5 cm. / 2″) increments.
Requires a 24 volt DC power supply (sold separately). What size power supply do I need?
All of our products come with a full 3 year warranty. If these lights are used 8 hours per day, 7 days per week, you should expect them to last a full 15 years.
Advantages of using 24 volt strip compared to 12 volt are:
– you can mount the power supply further away (without being concerned about voltage loss in the wires)
– the strip maintains consistent brightness over its whole length
– you can run sections longer than 5 meters with consistent brightness (as long as you choose a power supply with sufficient wattage)
If you have a question about installing LED strip, how to connect multiple reels, how many power supplies you need, or anything else, contact us. We’ll help you work it out!
* consumes 14 watts per meter
* for indoor use only
* non-waterproof version (optional waterproofing available – ask us)
* High CRI (90+) for excellent accurate colour rendering
* we recommend 3000K clean white for most display lighting applications
* only 5 mm wide (0.2 inches)